CARL STAHL TECHNOCABLES GMBH
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data and the security of all business data is an important concern that we take into account in our business processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
RESPONSIBLE ACC. ART. 4 ABS. 7 EU-DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Carl Stahl Technocables GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 7162 / 4007 - 2200
Fax: +49 (0) 7162 / 4007 - 8827
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Phone: +49 241 / 44688 25
§ 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
§ 2 DATA ERASURE AND STORAGE DURATION
(1) The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.
(2) Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject.
(3) The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
§ 3 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access status/ HTTP status code
• The amount of data transferred in each case
• The website the request comes from (referrer)
• The specific pages of our website you have visited
• Browser: type, version and set language
• Operating system: type and version
▪ Screen resolution
▪ Color depth
▪ Size of browser window
▪ Installed browser plugins
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
• Transiente Cookies (dazu b)
• Persistente Cookies (dazu c)
• Flash-Cookies (dazu f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party and therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. You can configure the setting and deletion of Flash cookies using the Adobe Flash Player settings manager at www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/de/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html. Alternatively, if you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you can install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
§ 4 FURTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(2) When you contact the Service Provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address, your last name, your company, your location and, if you specify this, your first name, your telephone number and [...]. to answer your questions.
(3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Below you will find information on your rights as a person concerned in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, taking into account the related legal requirements and requirements. We may ask you for further information. We will explain in detail the results of our audit and our procedure for fulfilling your request. It is possible that we may not be able to fully meet your wishes in the manner you request.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected this data directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate administration fee for the following copies.
(2) Right to correction
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate information we hold about you. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to cancellation
You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation to forward all links to this data as well as copies or replications of this data concerning to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Art. 17 para. 2 GDPR, taking into account available technology and the implementation costs.
(4) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of these data is only possible with your consent or for a few, legally defined purposes.
(5) Right of opposition to processing
If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction using the contact channels listed above.
(6) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(7) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive information about yourself that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another person responsible. At your request and taking into account the available technical possibilities, this also includes the direct transfer from us to the other person responsible.
(8) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated decision making including profiling
They have the right to obtain information on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
§ 6 WEB ANALYTICS
The legal basis for the use of all web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. We are interested in analysing the use of our website by our website visitors in order to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we use it for other interests of ours, we will inform you directly in the explanations for the respective analysis tool.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US / to Ireland, Google has submitted it to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2. Use of WiredMinds
(1) This website uses the web analysis service of WiredMinds (www.wiredminds.de) to evaluate user access to this website.
(2) So-called web beacons are used for this evaluation. These are invisible graphics that are used to collect your IP address. The following information is determined in a multi-step process: Name and origin of the visiting company, date of visit, value (depth) of the search, search engine, routing information. Your IP address will only be used and stored in abbreviated form.
§ 7 SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTY SERVICES
1. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. We are pursuing our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website by displaying interactive maps directly on our website and enabling you to conveniently use the map function. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. You will also find more information about your rights and privacy settings at: Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2. Integration of other third-party services
(1) On this website we also use offers from Google (fonts). By using these offers we can offer you a better user experience on our website. This serves our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website. The legal basis for the use of these offers is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) By visiting the website, the respective third party provider receives information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether this third party provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to the third party, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile with the respective third-party provider, you must log out before activating the button. The third party provider may store your data as a user profile and may use it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website in line with requirements. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective third party provider to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy:
(4) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
§ 8 ONLINE-ADVERTISING
1. Google Tag Manager
Click here to opt out of Google Tag Manager capture.
2. DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called the corresponding part of our Internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways:
a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third party cookies means that you will not receive any ads from third party providers,
b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain, www.google.de/settings/ads, which will be deleted if you delete your cookies,
c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted if you delete your cookies,
d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org besuchen.
(4) Further information about DoubleClick by Google can be found at www.google.de/doubleclick and support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as data protection at Google in general: www.google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.